What Compliance Reporting is required?
- Report any failures and record data in on site manuals.
- Record data in electronic format for OH&S auditing processes.
- All maintenance records must be in the form of hard copy eg: log books.
- Electronic copies may also be used.
- Any corrective action must also be taken to repair faulty emergency lighting and recorded in the onsite maintenance book
- The names of the persons responsible for carrying out the maintenance work and the date the work was completed
- The logbook or alternative record system shall be kept on the premises at all times, or at such other locations as may be approved by the regulatory authority
Testing & Tagging
Testing and Tagging your electrical appliances to make you compliant and your staff safe
RCD (Residual Currency Device), aka Safety Switch, perform a lifesaving job