What Compliance Reporting is required?
- Report any failures and record data in on site manuals.
- Record data in electronic format for OH&S auditing processes.
- All maintenance records must be in the form of hard copy eg: log books.
- Electronic copies may also be used.
- Any corrective action must also be taken to repair faulty emergency lighting and recorded in the onsite maintenance book
- The names of the persons responsible for carrying out the maintenance work and the date the work was completed
- The logbook or alternative record system shall be kept on the premises at all times, or at such other locations as may be approved by the regulatory authority
Need some pricing?
Just tell us what you need and we’ll send it to you. It just takes a couple of minutes.
Get a Quote