How can I tell when my fire safety equipment (fire extinguishers) was last inspected and certified?
You can check this by locating the yellow maintenance tag (as shown in the above picture) attached to your fire fighting equipment, a numeric symbol is marked in the month & year for each inspection and certification.
What do the numeric symbols stand for?
- Number 1 = six monthly inspection
- Number 2 = yearly inspection
- Number 3 = no longer used as to AS1851 - 2005
- Number 4 = five yearly inspection (pressure testing)
- Number 5 = after use service
Need some pricing?
Just tell us what you need and we’ll send it to you. It just takes a couple of minutes.
Get a Quote